Our Core Competencies
Evaluation & Research Services
While this is not an exhaustive list, here are a few examples of ways that CURF can help evaluate your technology disclosure or a particular research direction.
- Technology Evaluation & Patent Landscape Reports
- Market Research and Analysis
- Competitive Intelligence
- Technical Reviews
- Industry/Market trends
Technology Transfer Services
Below are a few examples of ways that CURF can help protect your IP and assist you as you work through the technology transfer process.
- Tech Transfer Education for Clemson faculty, staff and students
- Clemson University IP Policy Interpretation
- Licensing agreements
- CURF Technology Maturation Funds
Promotion & Marketing Services
While this is not an exhaustive list, here are a few examples of ways that CURF can help you promote and market your technology.
- Outreach & Website Promotion
- Clemson Research Resources / Capabilities
- Technologies in IP Portfolio
- Researcher Bio in Showcase
- Conference Attendance & Promotion
- On-Campus hosting of potential Industry Partners and Licensees
- Site visits to potential Industry Research Partners
Business Development Services
Here are a few examples of ways that CURF can help you as you work through the business development process.
- Identifying and connecting to Industry Sponsors or Collaborative Research Partners
- Identifying SBIR & STTR funding opportunities
- Providing Letters of Support for research and development funding from Industry Partners
- Statement of Work (SOW) Development Assistance
- Subject Matter Expert Evaluation of funding proposals
- Providing assistance in drafting IP Management Plans, Market & Commercialization plans, and Technology Allocation Plans for Research Proposals
- Negotiating Agreements related to ownership/inventorship of background and project generated intellectual property
- Providing Technology Maturation Funding