Showcasing research: The Clemson University Research Symposium (April 16, 2019)
The annual Clemson University Research Symposium represents the culmination of the research endeavors undertaken by Clemson’s diverse body of scholars. Held in May, the Symposium creates an environment where faculty members from across campus can gather to share their research and pursue potential collaboration opportunities.
A daylong event, the Symposium will include poster and oral presentations from faculty researchers and panel discussions based on various targeted topics suggested by Clemson faculty. Session topics will include:
- Ecology, Biodiversity, and Conservation
- Collaboration for Innovation in Healthcare
- Interdisciplinary Research with Complex Systems
- Computational Modeling using Similar or Contrasting Numerical Techniquest to Solve Various Problems
- Plugging Humans into the Digital World
- Public Humanities and Public History
- Linking Laboratory and Field Scale Experiments Examining Water-Energy-Environment Nexus
- Historic Preservation
- Addressing the Needs of High-Poverty Youth in Public Schools and Afterschool Programs
The 2019 Research Symposium will be held on May 8 in the Watt Family Innovation Center. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to learn more about the research being done at Clemson and explore opportunities to collaborate with fellow researchers from various scientific disciplines.
To learn more about the 2019 Clemson University Research Symposium, click here.